1. Have your work evaluated by an esteemed jury that includes Jeffrey Bernett of Consultants for Design Strategy, Elaine Cecconi of Cecconi Simone, Jennifer Guthrie of Gustafson Guthrie Nichol, Mike Keilhauer of Keilhauer, Brigitte Shim of Shim-Sutcliffe Architects and Ben van Berkel of UNStudio.
2. Get a chance to have your work featured alongside the other AZ AWARD winners in Azure’s Annual Awards issue on newsstands in June.
3. Earn recognition – and bragging rights – from your design and architecture industry peers.
4. If you’re a student, your project is eligible for the $5,000 A+ Award.
5. Get a gorgeous trophy. “Over the years, we have received a number of award trophies, but this one is so special and distinct that I have it prominently displayed on my desk,” says Tim Schroeder, president of Duravit USA.
Enter now at http://azawards.adbeast.com/
The submission deadline is March 1, 2012.