Please note that this event has expired and is for reference only. See our active listings for events.
Grow Your Practice is a series of 6 half-day educational workshops aimed at particular business needs of architects and related professionals.
Grow Your Practice is designed to help partners and principals manage the business side of their firms and grow their practices, focusing on specific business and management problems facing professional service firms. The course will include case studies, the latest academic thinking, group discussion and networking, and the structured application of insight to the particular problems of participants and their practices.
Half-day workshops will be held on Friday mornings starting on 29 September. Workshop attendance will be complemented by reading packs, copies of all PowerPoint material used, and class notes.
Key programme themes:
- Management and leadership for growth
- Financial management and control for partners and principals
- Financing growth
- Managing people
- Organisational change
- Team development and evolution in the growing business
- Managing the change brought by growth
- From client service partner to managing partner
- Strategy and planning in professional service firms
- Marketing professional services