This biennial event offers two days of lighting education and solutions geared toward West Coast specifiers of commercial, architectural and high-end decorative lighting products. Launched in 2005 as a biennial event, LightShow West has grown to become the area’s largest and foremost destination for architects, designers and other lighting professionals to keep current on the latest lighting trends through free* seminars and face-to-face access to 300 leading international lighting manufacturers.
Held at the L.A. Convention Center, LightShow West features:
- Can’t-miss panel discussions and seminars by industry experts.
- Conference track dedicated to Title 24 issues.
- Learning units with each seminar – AIA, IDCEC, NCQLP and more.
- Topical roundtables to facilitate discussions of key topics with peers.
- Hands-on product demonstrations.
- Peer-to-peer networking.
- Information that can be applied immediately to projects, product selection and making the right lighting decisions.