We are seeking high performing architects to join our dynamic, established firm focused on creative solutions to matters of community development and building design. We are committed to growing our team of exceptionally talented technical and design professionals and offering each of them (and you!) meaningful career advancement opportunities.
Ideal candidates join our team interested in contributing to all aspects of the design process from conceptual design to the construction phase. Members of our team have the opportunity to work on Mixed-Use, Multifamily, Retail, Workplace, and Adaptive Reuse Developments.
Candidates must have minimum 3 years experience. Familiarity with multi-family housing and retail a plus but not mandatory. 1 or more years Revit experience mandatory. Should have experience in design, engineering coordination, construction documentation, permitting and construction administration. Candidates should also possess knowledge of construction materials and standards, as well as advanced knowledge of building zones and ordinances.
• Bachelor of Architecture degree or Master’s degree in Architecture
• Registered architect or actively pursuing professional architectural licensure
• Ability to work in a fast paced and collaborative environment
• Ability to take initiative and be pro-active
• Willingness to be flexible and manage multiple responsibilities
Interested candidates should forward a resume and portfolio through link or provided email address.
Please, no phone calls.
Salary commensurate with experience.