Freyer Collaborative Architects is an architectural design firm located in downtown Manhattan working on projects primarily in New York City but also around the globe.
We pride ourselves on being able to provide great design for our clients. We are a full service architectural firm offering our clients all services from design through CA. We are looking for someone who will be able to hit the ground running and who has experience preferably working in New York City, although this is not required. Our criteria are as follows:
- 5 to 7 years of experience as an architectural designer, with a focus primarily on high end residential and commercial interiors as well as some ground up work.
- Working knowledge of the design process, including compiling a set of construction drawings.
- Outstanding conceptual 3 dimensional thinking and graphic presentation skills
- Ability to detail.
- Computer skills must include AutoCAD, Photoshop and Illustrator. SketchUp important and Revit is a plus.
- Flexibility to focus on a single client or multiple, concurrent projects in various stages of development.
- Ability to work well independently and in a team environment and to lead a small team.
- Ability to communicate design ideas and direction quickly
- Strong leadership, organization, communication and relationship management skills
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Architecture from an accredited school.
The full-time, permanent position offers competitive salary, medical and dental coverage, retirement plan. We offer paid time off plus paid holidays.
Submissions without a portfolio will not be considered. Please keep submissions to less than 10 MB. The candidate must currently live in the New York area and be legally eligible to work in the United States. Position is for immediate hire.
A sample of our work can be viewed on our website at www.freyerarchitects.com
Email resume and portfolio to: