Booth Hansen is seeking a Full Time Architect with 3-5 years of experience.
Booth Hansen is a 30 person architecture design firm located in Chicago’s West Loop. To learn more about our core values and our work, please visit us at: www.boothhansen.com
Successful Candidates Should:
- Be a self-starter
- Adeptly manage project deadlines
- Work well in a team setting
- Possess strong communication skills
- Be licensed, or on the path to licensure
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Drawing and assembling working drawings from Concept –Construction Documents
- Coordination with consultants
- Construction Administration tasks
- Creation of 3D images for internal use
- Produce documents for client meetings
- Participation in client meetings
Proficiency Required in the Following Programs:
- Microsoft Office
- Adobe InDesign
This is an architectural position, with a path to licensure, if not already licensed.
A minimum of 3 years of experience is required.
Booth Hansen offers a full benefits package including: vacation and sick time, 401k, and insurance. Compensation is based on experience level. Booth Hansen is an EEO employer.