- Responsible for preparing presentation drawings and models and developing designs and technical solutions throughout all phases of a project.
- Participate and contribute to design discussions, idea generation, and design work in drawing, model and 3D image formats.
- Generate revisions and corrections from outline mock-ups, redlined drawings and project document sets.
- Attend client meetings to observe the overall process and develop presentation skills.
- Participate in construction site visits to better understand the construction process.
- Recognize and document conflicts that arise during construction and offer alternatives to resolve these issues.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in architecture required. Master’s degree preferred.
- Previous internship experience and/or relevant architectural experience in one of Flad’s market segments preferred.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and SketchUp required. Beginner Revit knowledge required; have formal Revit training in an academic or professional setting.
- LEED accreditation preferred.
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator and 3D rendering software preferred.
Only candidates who submit work samples will be considered.
Flad Architects is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Flad will provide equal opportunity to all individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.