Andrew Franz Architect, PLLC is an award-winning and widely published architecture and design firm with projects ranging from private houses and apartments to commercial spaces and cultural facilities. The studio is currently seeking a full time Architectural Designer with 2-3 years of professional experience to work on the firm’s high-end residential and commercial design projects in a casual but focused work environment.
The Architectural Designer will have great design talent and is capable of executing both modern and contextually-appropriate designs. It is essential that the candidate has very strong drafting abilities and office experience. The ideal candidate is motivated and a self-driven, creative problem solver, with excellent communication skills, and thrives working in a collaborative team setting.
• Excellent drafting, 3D rendering and model-making skills
• Strong design skills and a technical aptitude
• Proficiency in AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite, and Rhinoceros
• Hand-sketch and verbal/written presentation skills
• Construction Document development experience
• BArch or MArch degree with two to three years of professional experience.
Applicants must be US residents or already possess valid working visa for 2 years, minimum.
If you are interested, please send a cover letter about why you would like to work with us and why you think you would be a good addition to our team, along with a resume and a digital portfolio to [email protected] with ‘Architectural Designer’ as the subject.