We are currently seeking talented architectural student with a sense of adventure to join our team!
As an architectural student intern, you will be working within teams on various local and/or international projects within an innovative, design oriented, fast paced environment. The culture at BTA is team focused, collaborative, and creative. The pursuit of design excellence hand in hand with outstanding service is the key to our success. In addition to working on amazing projects, we offer health benefits, transit benefits, in-house training and development programs, as well as educational assistance.
What you bring:
- minimum of three years’ architecture education and previous office experience
- well-versed in architecture, construction and engineering practices is an asset
- strong graphics experience as well as excellent model making (physical and digital) skills
- proficiency with Rhino, 3D Max, Revit and AutoCAD
- intermediate level experience in MS Office including Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
- high degree of integrity with confidential information
- strong and professional communication skills (both written and verbal)
- high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- strong organisational, project management and multitasking skills
- self-directed and highly motivated
- proven ability to work positively and collaboratively as a strong team member
- thrives in fast paced and creative environments
- legally entitled to work full time in Canada
- a sense of humour and a strong work ethic
About Bing Thom Architects
The creative team of professionals at Bing Thom Architects (BTA) designs a wide spectrum of projects worldwide from single family residences to planning entire cities. The firm’s philosophy is based on a fundamental belief in the power of great architecture to transform, not only the physical but also the economic and social conditions of a community. The firm has been the recipient of numerous honours and awards, including the Architectural Firm Award from the Royal Architectural Institute of Canada.
The internship is full-time for six to 12 months. If you have the experience and qualifications outlined above, please email your resume, cover letter and portfolio in a single PDF file (max 10 MB) noting ‘architectural student: ‘ in the subject line to: [email protected].
We thank all candidates for their interest. Only those being considered for the role will be contacted.
To learn more, go to our website: