Please note that this job has expired and is for reference only. See our active listings for jobs.
We are seeking a full-time Architectural Designer with 2-5 years’ experience to work on all phases of adaptive re-use, mixed-use, office, hospitality, multifamily, and single family residential projects
Candidates should possess strong design, organizational, technical and communication skills and enjoy working is an exciting, creative, and challenging studio environment.
We seek individuals interested in making a difference in Detroit and the surrounding region. Our work is diverse and candidates should enjoy working at all scales from planning to interiors.
Specific Responsibilities Include:
- Design of diverse project typologies
- Involvement in all phases of the design/documentation
- Computer modeling and rendering
- Construction document preparation
Applicants should have previous residential experience and demonstrate proficient knowledge of multi-family projects. Candidates should also demonstrate good digital modeling and rendering abilities and competent use of all architectural design programs.
- Professional Degree (B.Arch or M.Arch)
- Minimum of 2 years high-end architectural design experience
- Proficiency in Revit, and all Adobe programs
- Ability to work in a fast paced, exciting environment
- Good communications skills
- Well organized
Compensation is commensurate with experience.
No phone calls please.
Please email your cover letter, resume and selected samples of your work in one PDF document to [email protected].
Email should include “ARCHITECTURAL DESIGNER” in the subject line.