We are looking for a Director of Industrial Design with 10+ year of experience who is enthusiastic to work in a fast-pace environment on iconic brands in the consumer electronic and lifestyle industries (Google, Whoop and LG to mention a few).
The primary focus of this position is to partner with the principles in the creative development, provide design excellence, vision and leadership. As a Director you will be responsible for leading and growing a diverse team of designers in addition to driving projects while building client relationships.
The Director of Industrial Design is responsible for leading concurrently running projects from inception through completion in addition to working with various vendors and clients on project timing and costs. The job requires exceptional strategic thinking, ideation, sketching, 3D and product storytelling skills.
You must be hands on and curious to learn. Extremely organized, with strong
Communication skills in addition to excellent computer skills in traditional design applications.
· Ability to lead and motivate employees at all levels within the studio
· Ability to work in a fast paced environment
· Strong strategic thinker
· Excellent communication and organizational skills
· Proficient in 3D modeling and rendering
· Proficient with relative software, including but not limited to Photoshop, Illustrator, In Design, Word and PowerPoint
Please be prepared to send or show portfolio of work.