Please note that this job has expired and is for reference only. See our active listings for jobs.
Business Line Support/Cross Services
Position Title Graphic Designer
United States of America – California San Francisco
The Marketing team is seeking a creative Graphic Designer for their dynamic team in the San Francisco office. The ideal applicant will be able to demonstrate an established career in graphics for the creation of marketing materials.
This is a full time position and will not consider freelancers for this role.The responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to
- Provide creative graphics management support to the Marketing team for competitive bids pertaining to program management/construction management contracts (covers, tabs, graphic illustrations)
- Execute strategies by producing graphics to enhance competitive bid materials and brochures, presentations, meeting hand-outs, etc.
- Interpret the needs of the client and how to uniquely create and portray graphics that are instrumental in proposal, qualifications, etc.
- Oversee production of graphics from conceptualization, development, to final presentation
- Manipulate, convert, or add to complex images to achieve the desired result
- Serve as a resource in the strategy planning stages for material
- Attend presentation rehearsal sessions to work with business development teams in fine-tuning PowerPoint presentations and other presentation material
- Create options for submittal cover designs and graphics using a library of images and other resources
- Manage multiple deliverables concurrently
- Maintenance of photo library
Please provide samples or a portfolio in addition to your resume.Minimum Requirements
- Associate’s degree or technical certification in graphic arts/design
- 4+ years of experience as a graphics professional in a marketing role
- Experience creating graphics for competitive bid material
- Expert in Adobe Creative Suite
- Expert in Microsoft PowerPoint
- Consistent work history as an employee for an organization.
- Prior experience working with an A/E or construction firm
What We Offer
AECOM is a place where you can put your innovative thinking and business skills into high gear and work alongside other highly intelligent and motivated people. It’s a place where you can apply your skills to some of the world’s most challenging, interesting, and meaningful projects worldwide. It’s a place that values the diversity of our areas of practice and our people. It’s what makes AECOM a great place to work and grow.AECOM is an equal opportunity employer and Minorities, Females, Veterans, and Disabled persons are encouraged to apply. For further information, please click here to view the EEO Is The Law poster.NOTICE TO THIRD PARTY AGENCIESPlease note that AECOM does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Recruitment Fee Agreement, AECOM will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee. In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without a previously signed agreement, AECOM explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of AECOM.Job Category MarketingCountry United States of AmericaPosition Status Full-TimeRequisition/Vacancy No. 164120BR