Please note that this job has expired and is for reference only. See our active listings for jobs.
Brand Bureau is seeking a Graphic Designer to join our Brand Team. The Graphic Designer is responsible for leading the design of graphics and identities as they relate to overall brand strategy and experience. The Graphic Designer will lead graphics teams, overseeing the definition and delivery of the design from conceptualization through delivery. While graphics focused, the role heavily relies on cross-disciplinary expertise in working with brand strategy, hospitality operations and interior design.
ABOUT BRAND BUREAU
Brand Bureau is AvroKO’s branding division, working in brand strategy, hospitality operations & strategy, graphic design, interior design and interior architecture. We are a collective of creatives from varied backgrounds, held together by a passion for conceptual thinking and hospitality expertise. At Brand Bureau we dream big and have the operational know-how to bring those big ideas to life.
You have a strong point-of-view on design and are able to communicate it to your teams and clients with zero ego. You are an outstanding design talent, passionate conceptual thinker and have the work experience to demonstrate those traits. You have an entrepreneurial drive, take initiative and truly view yourself as a strong leader.
SPECIFICS OF THE ROLE
The Graphic Designer will function as the project lead, translating the client’s brand and success criteria into a unique point-of-view and brand vision. The Graphic Designer should be able to communicate this vision to the client and our graphic design director, while assuring that the team delivers on that vision. This role also involves both client and project management, overseeing not only the quality of the deliverables, but the timely manner in which it is completed.
• Bachelor of Fine Arts in Graphic Design, Branding or equivalent.
• 5+ years professional agency or design firm experience preferred.
• Experience in developing graphic identities, branding packages, collateral, editorial layout and packaging.
• Strong understanding of typography is a must.
• Demonstrable leadership experience as a design leader.
• Superb information design abilities, deep knowledge of production methods in print, digital and environmental graphics.
• Strong presentation and communication skills
• Highly organized, collaborative and detail oriented.
• Confident hand sketching and illustration ability very desirable, but not required.
• Adobe Creative suite required.
• Must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
• Immediate availability strongly preferred.
If you feel you meet these requirements and Brand Bureau is right for you, please reach out with work samples and CV to [email protected], subject line: GRAPHIC DESIGNER