Our new media company is looking for an enthusiastic Graphic Designer to join the team and help us revolutionize the direct mail industry. You’ll be our lead graphic designer, helping with creation, production and edits for our shared mail and solo mail programs.
We’re a startup, so we’re looking for someone with an entrepreneurial spirit, passion for marketing and enthusiasm for being part of a fast-growing company. Share Local Media is fast-paced, and requires someone who is flexible, detail-oriented, and comfortable working with partners and a close-knit team.
BASIC RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Manage updates for direct mail campaign creative (inserts, envelopes/foldouts, etc.)
- Partner with clients to develop creative as needed
- Able to multitask, working with multiple projects simultaneously
- Further define, expand and articulate the SLM visual identity
- Impeccable design aesthetic
- Passionate about print media/direct mail
- Strong knowledge and experience with Photoshop/Illustrator/InDesign
- Strong sense of urgency and great time management skills
- Strong organizational and communication skills (oral and written)
- Self-starter with a no task is too small/get it done attitude
- A team player who collaborates easily with other designers, marketers and developers to build on ideas and jointly solve creative challenges
- Flexible vacation policy
- Creative and fun working environment
- The opportunity to work with an incredible group of smart and passionate founders
If you are looking for a chance to be a part of something that will revolutionize an industry, this is the job for you. There are no limits to your role here and we want everyone to have ownership and be excited about what we are building. You will be empowered to think like an entrepreneur by coming up with new ideas, implementing them, testing them, and making improvements.
If interested in applying, please send [email protected] a note about your interest, along with your resume.
We look forward to hearing from you!