A rare opportunity to join the Hyland team at Pentagram, the world’s largest independently-owned design studio, as a mid to senior level designer. The London based Hyland team works on a diverse range of projects spanning identity, strategy and branding; from global rebrands to book cover designs; and everything else in-between.
We are looking for an exceptional multi-disciplinary designer who will have a portfolio that demonstrates strong creative flair, expertise in branding and knowledge of digital.
You will also:
- Have excellent typographic skills and a keen eye for detail, in addition to a methodical approach to design and creative problem solving.
- Have a good work ethic; you must be a team player, a good communicator and be able to articulate your ideas clearly.
- Be able to use initiative towards any given brief and have confidence in meeting deadlines.
- Be able to work under pressure, this is essential as you may be working with the design team on a number of projects at any given time.
- Assist the senior designers on larger projects as well as working individually on smaller scale projects from concept to final design.
By challenging briefs and pushing your boundaries you will reach for fresh ideas and unique results. Technically you will have extensive knowledge and ability in InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop — knowledge of Sketch, After Effects and other digital focused software would be an advantage, but not essential.
Please send your CV and portfolio to: [email protected]
The role is initially a six month fixed term contract, which may possibly be extended. Due to the volume of applicants, only successful candidates will be contacted.
No agencies please.