Our philosophy is simple.
The better you depict and deploy your experiences, the better you’ll delight and surprise your consumer – the same goes for our interns. As a Graphic Design intern you will experience real-world application of design and interactive media through creative projects. You will further develop concepting and visual skills, gain knowledge of various digital mediums, and improve critical strategic thinking.
You design to change the scape of the world we live in, and are always experimenting with all the tools in your creative utility belt. From web design to branding and everything in between, you can do it all. You have a curious nature, love to create, and hate to be bored.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Learning one-on-one from industry leading designers, how to apply design theory to marketing campaigns and advance techniques for crafting pixel perfect solutions.
- Creating graphics and design layouts for websites, marketing campaigns, print ads, flyers, and email newsletters.
- Generating ideas and concepts for various marketing and advertising deliverables.
- Delivering digital marketing assets, resizes, and branded content.
- Collaborating with various teams and leadership on ideation and strategic decisions.
- Working with web developers on various project deliverables by aiding in projects.
- Developing wireframes and UX/UI design in accordance with business and client objectives set forth by Account Managers Directors, and Creative Directors.
- Learning how to work in a professional environment and have ample opportunity to network with department leaders and other creative professionals.
What You’ll Need To Succeed
- Prior experience creating graphics and a solid grasp of design concepts.
- Comfort working in Adobe Creative Suite, especially Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Enthusiasm for the design process and attentiveness to different project goals.
- Detail-oriented, organized, ability to prioritize time-sensitive assignments.
- Working knowledge of HTML/CSS and jQuery is a plus, but not required.
We love working here – we’re in a creative, industrial space where there are always healthy snacks, fresh coffee and even fresher ideas. Ready to join? Let’s do this.To be considered you must include your resume, link to your portfolio, and a brief bio in your application.