ITO Design is an innovative, technically oriented industrial design company with a distinct focus on the development of highly functional products for the consumer and office furniture industry.
For more than 20 years our clients in Europe, North America and Asia have valued our profound expertise in conjunction with our comprehensive understanding of markets.
If you are able and willing to create and illustrate innovative product concepts in the form of sketches, renderings and mock-ups, you will find a demanding job amongst a pleasant team of young & ambitious creative people at ITO.
We are looking specifically for a student candidate (at least in his/her 2nd or 3rd year):
- With excellent visual communication skills
- With 3D solid and surface modeling skills in SolidWorks and/or Rhino and/or Alias
- Who is fluent in English or German
- Who is a good team player
- Who has basic knowledge of materials and processes
- Who is comfortable getting their hands dirty (model making).
For more information about ITO, please visit www.ito-design.com
Please submit a portfolio with 3-4 of what you think to be your best projects. Preferably ones that demonstrate the previous requirements mentioned.
If you prefer to submit printed portfolios:
ITO Design – Steinstr. 21 – 90419 Nuremberg – Germany
Portfolio or work samples as PDF files (max. 5 MB) -OR- a link to your website.
Please include your name in the subject line.