Please note that this job has expired and is for reference only. See our active listings for jobs.
Think Big. Inspire. Get Challenged. Collaborate. Create. Come join the talented design team of Pip Tompkin Studio and unleash your creative potential.
We are looking for you: A recently graduated product/industrial designer who shares our enthusiasm for design. Our company specializes in strategic product brand development and high style/fashion consumer electronic, furniture and house ware products. We have recently expanded our services to provide UI to our clients.
The position will give the candidate the opportunity to work in a fast pace consulting environment on a wide variety of projects.
This is a full time position with additional benefits. Each candidate must fit the following criteria:
– graduated in the last three years with a degree in Product/Industrial design.
– legal US resident or Citizen.
– strong understanding of lifestyle and consumer electronic products.
– fluent in 3D CAD including Rhino and Solidworks.
– fluent in Photoshop.
– articulate and able to confidently present.
– exhibits inventive/innovative original thinking.
Please apply by submitting your portfolio in PDF format only via our website:
Thank you for your interest and we look forward to seeing your work.
Portfolio and Resume in a single PDF or Zip format and must be combined in one file. A link to your website is preferred acceptable.
No cover letter is required.
Please make sure your file size does not exceed 10MB.