Pushstart Creative is seeking talented junior and mid level Industrial Designers. This position is for self starters who love rapid conceptualization and thrive in a collaborative environment. We’re looking for forward thinking individuals who can push the boundaries while keeping realistic manufacturing constraints in mind. Candidates will leverage their research, strategy, sketching and CAD skills to rapidly develop and communicate ideas to our clients. All candidates should have an interest in user experience design and brand development.
- Ability to quickly illustrate complex forms and surfaces
- Competency in SolidWorks or Rhino surfacing
- General understanding of manufacturing processes and constraints
- Solid understanding of Photoshop and Illustrator
- Understanding of user centered research process
Nice to haves:
- Experience with additional modeling and rendering packages
- Experience with mobile or wearable technology, designing appliances, computers, or consumer electronics
- Competency with product photography as it pertains to generating powerful renderings
- Experience designing user interfaces, apps or other digital content
- Animation experience
These are full-time on-site positions.
Pushstart Creative is a multidisciplinary design firm focused on creating meaningful end-user experiences. Being a smaller firm we work closely as a team on all projects, melding our varied backgrounds to produce one of a kind results. We believe this strategy inherently creates long lasting connections with the our clients and their end customers. Our client base ranges from Fortune 50’s enterprises, to entrepreneurial start-ups. We’re a young and rapidly expanding firm with great growth opportunities looking for talented and motivated collaborators.
We will keep your identity and the information you supply us with in confidence.
Please send work samples and resume in PDF or PWRPT form.
Please do not call. Our top priority is to meet the needs of our current clients and employees. Rest assured, we will promptly respond to candidates with portfolios and resumes that align with our current needs.