Henriquez Partners Architects is dedicated to working closely with clients to create buildings that are culturally, economically and environmentally sustainable.
Architect: with a passion for Interior Architecture
We have an immediate opening for an Interior Designer with 5+ years experience in all project phases including design, construction and project process from programming through to occupancy. The ideal candidate has previous experience in high-end multifamily and mixed-use interior design projects.
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- Incredible design skills
- Space planning: suite distribution, suite layouts, public spaces and amenities
- Comprehensive knowledge of materials, methods and tools involved in the construction of building interiors
- Furniture, Finishing and Equipment sourcing, selecting and specifying
- Proficiency with Architectural Software (Vectorworks, REVIT, Autocad, SketchUP, InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator). Vectorworks and SketchUP are assets.
- Knowledge of VBBL or BC Building Code
- Building and maintaining relationships with product representatives
- Organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- A proven track record of maintaining high quality standards while working to tight deadlines
- An ability to prioritize and multitask
- A positive attitude, high initiative and self-motivated
- An Architecture Degree is required
This position directly reports to and supports the Director of Interior Architecture.
Please submit cover letter, resume and portfolio to:
Patricia Tewfik, Managing Director