Please note that this job has expired and is for reference only. See our active listings for jobs.
CBT is seeking an Interior Designer with Hopitality or Residential Experience.
Ideal candidates will possess the ability to:
- Develop and coordinate detailed design concepts
- Develop functional requirements and project-design criteria
- Prepare design plan, elevations and details, reflected ceiling plans, millwork design, furniture layouts, finish plans, color plans and schedules
- Demonstrate understanding of the architectural design process and integration of interior design concepts
- Manipulate basic design elements such as proportion, color, light, texture & scale
- Provide color/finish/material research and selection
- Prepare contract documents, including design plans, elevations and details, furniture layouts, ergonomic dimensions, finish plans, color plans, finish schedules and ceiling plans
- Research manufacturers for furniture system and finish materials, providing budget cost for selections
- Provide programming and space planning analysis and area calculations
Experience and Qualifications:
- 5 –10 years of relevant experience.
- Experience in the Hospitality or Residential Sector
- Strong background in FF+E
- Fully competent in all aspects of design process
- Demonstrate general knowledge of building materials, detailing, and construction techniques
- Experience in all phases and aspects of a project desirable
- Graphic, 3D visualization, and CAD.
- Proficient/Experience in Revit is required
- NCIDQ, LEED or Registered is a plus
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrates collaborative and professional work ethic
When applying for this position, please reference Job # 2017-9. Please send cover letter, resume and portfolio via email to [email protected], the total size of the attached file(s) should not exceed 5MB or mail:
CBT Architects110 Canal StreetBoston, MA 02114