We are seeking an interior designer to join our practice who thrives in a highly creative and collaborative environment. Responsibilities include participation in all phases of a project including but not limited to conceptual design, space planning, architectural interior detailing – including millwork and RCPs, development of finish and furniture concepts, and writing furniture specifications. Knowledge of lighting is a plus. Additionally, this role includes the opportunity to lead and mentor internal team members, and communicate with clients.
This Position Is Ideal For Someone
- Who has a highly structured and organized approach, with experience working on education or healthcare spaces.
- Whose prior experience includes collaborating with a team and interfacing with clients at a high level.
- Who is looking for a place to grow and take the next step in their career.
- Bachelor’s degree in Interior Design, preferably from a CIDA accredited program
- 5-10 years of experience
- Ability to work independently in Revit and Sketchup required