Please note that this job has expired and is for reference only. See our active listings for jobs.
+tongtong is an international, award-winning and multi-disciplinary design studio. We design hotels, restaurants, custom homes, retail stores and offices. We are seeking an Intermediate Interior Design Technologist to join our creative, collaborative team.
LEGALLY ENTITLED TO WORK IN CANADA
Candidates should demonstrate the ability to interpret, develop and communicate design ideas through a cohesive set of drawings and sketches.
– Production of construction documents in collaboration with designers and other team members
– Work under the direction of senior staff with minimal supervision
– Mentorship role for junior staff
– Set up drawing pages for the various parts of a drawing package with a good understanding of Xref and Viewpoint manipulation
– Work on several projects concurrently with the ability to switch priorities as required
– Legally entitled to work in Canada
– A strong background in hospitality an asset
– Great at translating hand sketches into CAD details while flushing out appropriate notes and dimensions
– Strong 3D visualization skills and a good understanding of construction methods and materials
– Meticulous and detail oriented
– Knowledge of local Ontario Building Code & Fire Code an asset
– 4+ years of experience as a technologist in the field of Interior Design, Millwork/ Carpentry or Architecture
– Educated in / have a good sense of construction methodologies, millwork detailing.
– Strong ability in AutoCAD. Revit an asset but not required
– Proficient in software such as Adobe Acrobat and Microsoft Office
– Qualifications such as MAATO, BCIN and LEED are a plus but not required
Please submit your resume, along with your portfolio, to [email protected] with the subject line “Intermediate Interior Design Technologist”. We thank you for your application. Please note that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.