DNC Architects is a Commercial Architectural/Interior Design firm focusing on a variety of project types, and offers plenty of opportunity for employees to learn and grow. Our office in walkable Old Town Gaithersburg is conveniently located to shops and restaurants, 270, the Gaithersburg MARC station, and is a short ride from the metro Red Line. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
We are currently seeking applicants for the position of Intern/Design Architect with excellent design and technical skills.
- Professional Degree in Architecture preferred
- 3 years of experience in Commercial, Interior Architecture and Shell Building
- Strong graphic and design skills
- Skills in Sketch-up and Adobe CS software
- Proficiency in Revit and AutoCAD
- Basic understanding of construction documents
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
Please submit your resume with portfolio for consideration. You can also apply for this position on our website: http://www.dncarch.com/available-positions/