Please note that this job has expired and is for reference only. See our active listings for jobs.
The studio is seeking an eager, ambitious, and highly-creative designer to join the team. An ideal candidate is a strong conceptual thinker and confident at tackling a brief from beginning to end. This individual is responsible for conceptualization, establishing direction and design solutions, and ensuring the highest quality production on all fronts. The designer must have excellent verbal and visual presentation skills, the ability to explain and substantiate design direction to the team and clients, and a willingness to push the extravagant and celebrate the non-traditional.
• Assist Creative and Art Directors in creation and pitch design concepts and schemes to studio and clients
• Incorporate brand concepts and standards into complete, cohesive brand identities
• Translate brand concepts across all digital media, print material and 3D environments
• Coordinate design execution with production director, printers, web developers, illustrators and copy writers
• Be able to walk a client, colleague or vendor through your work highlighting the strategy behind your solution
• Analyze problems, identify solutions and develop recommendations to meet design goals
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS:
• 1–2 years of professional design experience
• Creative and critical thinking, equally collaborative and independent, and self-initiated
• Present concepts in a clear, concise manner and effectively verbalize the thought behind the visual elements in concept
• Confidence in all phases of a project, from ideation through creation of production-ready design work no matter how big the idea or how unfamiliar the territory
• An enthusiastic creator who builds from the ground up without waiting for excessive direction
• Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
• A solid understanding of user experience
• Adept in typical web and digital design practices
• Experience working under deadline
• Excellent written and verbal skills
• The speed of lightning
• The precision of a Swiss clock
• Passionate about art, architecture and food
• Experience with architectural documents (floor plans, elevations, 3D Models, sections, etc.)
Please email resume, cover letter and salary requirements to [email protected] with “PG Junior Designer” in the subject line.