We are looking for a Junior Designer / Architectural Assistant with a passion for various scales of design; from single family residential to commercial spaces to retail / brand and events.
At RUFproject; our spaces are never pre-conceived; they emerge out of the narrative we weave with our clients. There is no design template, no preconception, no convention that cannot be questioned, disturbed or redefined.
We would like you to work with us if you:
- are constantly curious and thinking about new ideas.
- consider design a key element of your passion, pursuits and perspective
- have a professional degree in Architecture (Masters or B.Arch)
- are modest; approachable and friendly, with a sense of humour.
- are a performance-oriented team player with an utmost commitment to deliver.
- are meticulous with details and able to complete projects with high levels of excellence.
- understand communicating an idea is as important as having one; and are therefore skilled in 3D software, Rhino and/or 3dsmax a must; and 2D software such as Autocad; Indesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- are obsessed with making beautiful things
- and can cope with fast, furious and fun
If you are interested in working on exciting single family residential projects and/or retail and events for some of the world’s leading companies, please send a sample of your portfolio and a copy of your cv to [email protected]
Salary depending on experience and skill level.