Please note that this job has expired and is for reference only. See our active listings for jobs.
HKS is a team of more than 1,300 architects, interior designers, urban designers, scientists, artists, anthropologists and other professionals working together across industries and across the globe to create places that delight, heal and stimulate peak performance. We have nurtured a culture of extraordinary people with curious and creative minds who are passionate about delivering elegant solutions that solve our clients’ challenges. Our research teams dig deep to discover processes and ideas that improve outcomes–then they share them freely for everyone’s benefit. In all we do, we are mindful of the fragility of all life and of the planet.
Our Washington DC office is seeking an Interior Designer to join the studio.
- Assists with the development of interiors concepts based on client vision, desire and architectural concept.
- Work with Architectural design team to suggest finishes and textures for projects.
- Assists with the preparation of detailed working drawings, designs, plans, models and schemes.
- Maintain up to date knowledge of products and materials available on the market.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited program or equivalent experience required; Masters degree preferred.
- Registration or Licensure is preferred.
- 3 – 5 years of experience is required.
- Strong working knowledge of Revit is required.