MARKETING ASSISTANT INTERNSHIP
+TONGTONG is a cutting edge and innovative Toronto design firm which focus on
creating environments and objects in a wide variety of sectors in Canada and the United
States. Fields includes: hotels, retail, restaurants, residential and exhibit designs.
Some of the past and current clients includes: Drake Hotel Dovenshire, W Hotel
Hoboken, MTV Canada, Art Gallery of Ontario, Drake Dovenshire, Bata Shoe Museum,
Lululemon… For more information please go to www.tongtong.co
This is a great opportunity for a part-time student or recent graduate in Marketing with a
strong interest in design & architecture. The principle responsibilities of this position are to assist the marketing & business director of the company.
This is a 2-day per week job and will be compensated bi-weekly.
REQUIREMENTS AND SKILLS:
- Strong writing skills, administrative and organizational skills
- Social media expertise (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, blog systems.)
- Good administrative and organizational skills.
- Strong Microsoft Office, Adobe photoshop, and HTML skills.
- Knowledge of imovie is an asset to edit short video made in house
- Participate in marketing strategies & development with Marketing Director
- Help produce photo shoots.
- Capable of meeting tight deadlines
Good Stress Management
Excellent ability to manage multiple timelines at once
Can work independently
Reliable, punctual and responsible
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with a link to your online portfolio or website. Only selected candidates will be contacted, all other resumes will be kept on file for a period of 6 months.
No phone inquiries please. Thank you for your interest.