MJMA – Maclennan Jaunkalns Miller Architects is seeking to fill a ‘Marketing / Communications’ Position with minimum 4+ years of experience, for a full-time position in our downtown Toronto office.
MJMA is a 60-person firm committed to excellence in the design of recreation, institutional, and academic Architecture and Landscape Architecture. Recipients of the 2016 RAIC Firm Award, our integrated design studio incorporates Architecture, Landscape Architecture, Interior Design, and Environmental Graphic Design consulting, and is aimed at delivering full service, holistic design solutions to our clients. MJMA is focused on creating powerful and well-conceived public space. Our office is a dynamic work environment with a commitment to being a great place to work. Visit our website www.mjma.ca
We are seeking a graduate of an accredited Communications, Graphic Design or Architecture Program, having a minimum of 4+ years post graduate full time experience working in Marketing and Promotions within an architecture or related design firm, greater experience is considered an assest. The role will be to work with the Director of Marketing and Business Development and the firm’s Partners on RFP written and graphic responses, award submissions, media packages, marketing material generation, support in business development strategies and social media / website development and maintenance.
QUALIFICATIONS & KEY REQUIREMENT
• Degree in a Marketing, Communications, Graphic Design or Architecture Program.
• Minimum 4+ years experience in Marketing within an Architecture or related Design Firm.
• Experience in developing Request for Proposal responses.
• Ability to work independently and within a team environment.
• Motivated, creative, organized, detail-oriented and strong communication, writing, editing, and graphic skills.
• Exceptional at multi-tasking and excel in a deadline driven environment.
• Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop).
• Ability to work with architectural drawings: plans, sections, elevations, and perspectives considered an asset.
Please send a PDF resume and portfolio to [email protected] with the subject line “Marketing / Communications Position”. We thank all applicants for their interest. Please note however that only those selected for interview will be contacted.