Please note that this job has expired and is for reference only. See our active listings for jobs.
The Marketing Manager will lead the development of HIDI’s marketing, communication and business development initiatives, including the establishment and execution of programs to promote HIDI’s brand and services to contribute to the achievement of corporate business objectives.
- Development and implementation of a comprehensive marketing strategy and communications plan to build brand awareness and market presence for HIDI and its divisions.
- Lead planning, design, production, and implementation of marketing collateral, traditional and social media, online presence, external communications and public relations, client presentations, and internal communications. This includes content development, writing, graphic design and distribution for initiatives such as brochures, newsletters, website, social media, and more.
- Act as quality control to uphold brand standards and elevate brand image, including the execution of marketing collateral and content development; lead the development and maintenance of the project success library and HIDI templates; oversee proposal and related submissions; and act as a team resource, capturing, coordinating and documenting project news and content.
- Proactively identify new bid opportunities and coordinate client teams, overseeing public bid searches and submissions to ensure quality, accuracy, adherence to client and RFP requirements, and internal documentation.
- Track opportunities and pursuits through internal CRM, monitoring for accuracy and completeness.
- Cultivate and maintain relationships with existing and prospective clients, ensuring strong business relationships through excellent service and active participation in industry events and other business networking opportunities.
- Identify and carry out new initiatives to promote market success, including events, speaking opportunities, award submissions, collateral, and distribution channels.
- Develop, monitor and evaluate metrics to evaluate marketing initiatives, including but not limited to pursuit reports, client feedback, and web-based diagnostics.
- Manage corporate marketing budget to evaluate the value and effectiveness of marketing and business development initiatives.
- Identify internal and external stakeholder insights, detect areas for improvement, and work to resolve them to meet corporate objectives.
Skills & Qualification
- Post-secondary education with a focus in Marketing, Communications, Graphic Design or related discipline
- Several years of experience in a Marketing, Communications, Graphic Design or Business Development role
- Experience in the Architecture, Engineering and Construction industry a strong asset
- Strong graphic design and writing skills require
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop), MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Adobe Acrobat), and WordPress and/or Squarespace
- Experience with electronic distribution and publication software preferred
- Self-starter with the proven ability to take initiative, multi-task, and handle quickly changing priorities within a dynamic environment
- Good judgement to navigate ambiguity and competing timelines
- Work well under pressure
- Strong interpersonal skills; exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail and organization skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and as a part of a team
- Passion for the Architecture-Engineering-Construction industry an asset
Send your resume and cover letter to [email protected] with job title in subject line.
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.