Please note that this job has expired and is for reference only. See our active listings for jobs.
FIN Architecture is seeking a project designer to work on current projects. Applicants should have a degree in architecture from an accredited university with a minimum of 2 to 3 years work experience. We are looking to hire candidates who are available to start work immediately and have authorization to work in the U.S.
Qualifications should include the following:
- A minimum of 2 to 3 years of experience in production drawings and design
- Ability to multi-task and manage various projects simultaneously
- Good verbal, writing, and graphic communication skills
- Able to produce and self review work
- Well organized and detail oriented
- Minimum of one year of professional work experience in AutoCAD, Rhino, SketchUp and Photoshop.
- Knowledge of 3D rendering
- Basic knowledge of Los Angeles City building code a plus.
- Committed to NCARB requirements or working towards licensure a plus.
We are a small firm in Silver Lake that specializes in high-end residential ground up and remodel/addition work as well as retail and restaurant work
Tasks to include working on all aspect of a project from conception through the completion of construction
Please send resume to email@example.com in PDF format with cover letter and samples of work from past project experience.
Only local talent, no international submissions
No phone calls or walk-ins.