Salam & Giacalone Architects P.C. is an established small architectural firm, with diverse clients and a solid reputation. We specialize in public buildings and educational facilities. We are looking to expand our staffing by hiring Project Architects who can join forces with us and who have the potential and ambition for long term growth towards positions in office leadership.
- Work as a team member to plan, organize and execute project tasks
- Maintain quality of design and production
- Communicate effectively with in-house staff, consultants and clients
- In addition to design and detailing responsibilities, manage the project’s delivery requirements, including coordination of specifications, construction administration and filing and permitting
- Have 5 plus years professional experience with considerable interest in public sector work.
- Be interested in playing a major role in our office and taking on higher responsibilities
- Be highly motivated with ability to work as part of a team and independently
- Be computer literate and Autocad proficient
- 3D skills a definite plus
- Possess exemplary verbal and writing skills
- Have previous work experience with all phases of design and construction administration
We work in a congenial environment and offer competitive salaries, a health plan and profit sharing.
Interested candidates should email a cover letter, resume and work samples as ONE PDF to:
email@example.com. (include ARCHITECT in the email subject line). No phone calls please.