Please note that this job has expired and is for reference only. See our active listings for jobs.
Flad Architects recently opened an office in Seattle to expand our West Coast presence. We’re looking to add multiple Architectural positions to this office, including a Project Architect.
- Responsible for leadership and coordination with project team members and consultants from project inception through completion.
- Assist the Project Manager in directing and managing the project team, mentoring staff, and representing the firm to the client.
- Deliver design sensitive projects on schedule and within budget while making authoritative decisions and recommendations of significant impact related to the project.
- Responsible for the technical planning and execution of the project documents.
- Participate in client presentations and/or meetings.
- Qualified candidates must have a minimum of ten years architectural experience, with at least five years of recent Project Architect experience leading multi-disciplinary teams and working on relevant, large-scale science and technology and/or higher education focused facilities.
- Bachelor’s degree in architecture required.
- Professional registration required.
- AutoCAD proficiency required.
- Revit experience preferred.
- LEED AP preferred.
- Excellent presentation, written, verbal and graphics communication skills essential.
Please apply online using this link:
Flad Architects is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Flad will provide equal opportunity to all individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.