Please note that this job has expired and is for reference only. See our active listings for jobs.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
The individuals we need must be licensed, LEED accredited (BD+C or ND) is preferred, and will have at least 5 years of experience.
WHAT DOES THIS MEAN FOR YOUR CAREER?
Our employees are a talented mix of individuals who embody every aspect of an integrated practice, who are catalysts for community through an integrated, research based approach with sustainable design competency as a prerequisite. We offer the opportunity to align your long term career goals with a variety of projects and clients while working with Principals from multiple markets.
PROFESSIONAL KNOWLEDGE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Proven experience with Mixed-Use & Multi-Family projects
- Ability to effectively manage team members to maintain positive interaction while sustaining quality and meeting quality expectations
- Technical expertise in components of materials and detailing
- Proven knowledge of code regulations governing the industry
- Mentor less experienced staff
- Demonstrated proficiency with Revit, Adobe Creative Suite, SketchUp and Windows OS
- Experience with Deltek Vision a plus
- Proven history of excellent interpersonal, leadership, communication and presentation skills
- Understands all aspects and phases of the architectural production process
- Understands and responds to the technical implications of design decisions
WE WANT TO KNOW YOU
Send your resume, condensed portfolio (5MB max) and a brief paragraph of the requirements you fit, don’t forget to include your salary requirements.