WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
The individuals we need must be licensed, LEED accredited (BD+C or ND) is preferred, and will have at least 5 years of experience.
WHAT DOES THIS MEAN FOR YOUR CAREER?
Our employees are a talented mix of individuals who embody every aspect of an integrated practice, who are catalysts for community through an integrated, research based approach with sustainable design competency as a prerequisite. We offer the opportunity to align your long term career goals with a variety of projects and clients while working with Principals from multiple markets.
PROFESSIONAL KNOWLEDGE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Proven experience with Mixed-Use & Multi-Family projects
- Ability to effectively manage team members to maintain positive interaction while sustaining quality and meeting quality expectations
- Technical expertise in components of materials and detailing
- Proven knowledge of code regulations governing the industry
- Mentor less experienced staff
- Demonstrated proficiency with Revit, Adobe Creative Suite, SketchUp and Windows OS
- Experience with Deltek Vision a plus
- Proven history of excellent interpersonal, leadership, communication and presentation skills
- Understands all aspects and phases of the architectural production process
- Understands and responds to the technical implications of design decisions
WE WANT TO KNOW YOU
Send your resume, condensed portfolio (5MB max) and a brief paragraph of the requirements you fit, don’t forget to include your salary requirements.