Are you a BOLD design thinker, eager to participate in award-winning design on behalf of some of Canada’s best-known brands? figure3 is recognized for transforming businesses through an immersive design process that examines spatial, behavioural and cultural influences to identify ideal user experiences.
figure3 is seeking a Project Designer to join our Workplace Studio
Reporting to the Studio Lead, and working collaboratively with a team of designers, you will be engaged in the development and roll out of design solutions for corporate clients.
- Contribute to intelligent, innovative and sustainable design solutions in keeping with the Clients’ strategy/brand
- Build positive internal and external relationships including industry partners and suppliers
- Contribute at any phase/aspect of workplace projects, ensuring high quality and timely delivery
- Contribute to internal Figure3 process improvements and other initiatives
- Post-secondary graduate (degree/diploma) in Interior Design or other relevant discipline
- Minimum 3 years experience in designing and delivering workplace solutions
- Ability to communicate successfully to various stakeholders internally and externally
- AutoCAD and Sketch Up skills are essential; Photoshop, InDesign and Revit abilities are beneficial