Please note that this job has expired and is for reference only. See our active listings for jobs.
As a result of firm-wide growth, new client acquisition, and ongoing work from established clients MSA Architects is expanding our permanent team. We have an immediate opening and are seeking a candidate to fulfill the role of Project Designer for our growing Columbus office. This is a newly added position for our Central Ohio team.
General Characteristics and Experience for candidates:
- 1-5 years of post-graduation experience with a professional firm or agency.
- On the path towards eventual Licensure is preferred – candidates are encouraged to be developing experience with the goal of taking the Architectural Registration Exam (ARE).
- Experience in one (or several) of our market areas or interest in working on these project types. We encourage candidates to review our website portfolio at www.msaarch.com for examples of our work.
- A person of high integrity willing to follow through with commitments, honor their word, and embodies the character exemplified by MSA leadership and team members.
- Excellent listening skills and the ability to foster long-term client relationships to develop ongoing work opportunities.
- Experience working directly with clients and consultants from the initial project conceptualization through construction phases is essential.
- A self-starting, positive, dynamic, active, outgoing personality.
- A flexible, easy-going person of a collaborative nature who will work well with our Principals, Leadership, and Team members.
- A passion to pursue design excellence, regardless of size, scope, or type of project.
- Bachelor’s degree with a major in Architecture from an accredited institution.
- High proficiency is mandatory in REVIT, AutoCad, and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Experience with Rhino, 3DS Max, Grasshopper, and SketchUp is preferred, but not required.
Most importantly, a person who will embrace MSA’s core values of:
- Excellence in Design
- Excellence in Communication
- Furthering the Design Professions
Please submit resume, portfolio samples, and references in PDF format to the attention of Bill Baker, AIA Principal and John Kelleher, Principal at [email protected]. There is a 15 mb limit on electronic file size.
No telephone calls, please.
MSA Architects is an equal opportunity employer.