We are currently looking for a Project Manager with custom fabrication experience that has extensive knowledge in building unique feature elements for architectural projects.
• Manage and co-ordinate the daily scope of our design/build projects;
• Coordinate with clients, architects, designers, general contractors, in-house design, Production Managers, Project Directors, accounting and installation staff;
• Create, maintain, and manage project schedules to ensure deadlines are met;
• Identify appropriate resources (materials and/or services);
• Site supervision and some travel may be required.
• Post-secondary education in Engineering and/or Architecture
• Minimum of five (5) years project management experience in an architectural and/or custom manufacturing environment;
• Experience with projects including any/all of the following materials would be beneficial: custom metal fabrication (especially aluminum), fabrics, millwork/furniture, corian, printed graphics, acrylic, signage, and lighting;
• Excellent interpersonal skills and working knowledge of software programs (Excel, Work, Outlook, AutoCAD);
• Experience working with others in fast-paced team environment
The working environment is fast-paced, creative and rewarding. If you are a leader and want to be part of a growing organization then this may be the perfect role for you. To learn more about us, please visit our website at www.eventscape.net. While we wish to thank all applicants for their interest, only those qualified will be contacted for an interview.