- Advanced knowledge of all interior design phases of corporate projects of varying sizes and complexities from conception through construction, Initial programming through construction to final move in.
- Advanced conceptual design skills to assist in responding to the needs of our clients and ultimately provide exciting and empowering challenges to our integrated design teams.
- As a seasoned design professional with large, complex or institutional experience you will be expected to seek the highest standards of design and technical excellence and provide strategic project execution.
- Provide design leadership with the project team, including the ability to direct and evaluate design options based on client-driven criteria.
- Have a working knowledge of techniques, products, and materials used in commercial environments, including high-end commercial environments.
- Strong team building, organizational, communication skills are essential.
- 10+ years experience in preparing comprehensive interior design packages including architectural detailing and knowledge of construction documentation.
- Proficient AutoCAD and Revit skills
- Individual must possess excellent presentation skills and have the ability to manage multiple projects.
- Conceptual sketching ability desired.
- LEED AP accredited is a plus.
- Awareness and experience in workplace strategies and solutions a plus.
Adobe Photoshop, illustrator program knowledge