As a Senior Planner you will play a vital role in supporting our existing team of planning professionals. You will join our fast growing business which has a strong vision and proven reputation for nationwide success.
Our current portfolio covers multiple sectors, including residential, mixed-use, waste, industrial, commercial and retail schemes and our client base consists of developers, private landowners, companies and individuals.
You should have a minimum of 6 years’ post-graduate experience, which includes time spent within the private sector. In addition, MRTPI status, experience in dealing with planning applications and appeals, as well as experience in developing relationships with clients are essential.
Here’s what you’ll be expected to do:
- play a lead role in preparing and submitting a wide range of planning applications and appeals
- maintain existing, and build new client relationships
- utilise your market and planning expertise to offer comprehensive planning advice that meets each clients’ objectives
- act on behalf of a broad spectrum of private clients and handle projects of varying complexity and size
- attract new clients and deliver your own projects
- support and develop less experienced planners in the Company
In return we offer a competitive salary package which will reflect your experience and capability, pension, a degree of flexible working and a friendly, supportive working environment with excellent opportunities for growth and progression.
Our offices are situated within attractive private grounds only 5 minutes from the M6, M61 and M65 motorways, and only 10 minutes’ walk from Leyland train station.
Further information on the position or organisation can be found on our web-site www.depol.co.uk or by contacting Gillian Viragh on 01772 888488 in confidence. Please send your CV with a covering letter to [email protected].