RADform is seeking a motivated, detail driven professional to fill the position of a full time Showroom Sales Associate.
This is an excellent opportunity for a design professional to grow into a sales role within a fast growing company, with a great opportunity for a long term relationship, promotions and advancement.
A background in interior design, architecture, or contract furniture design or project management is strongly preferred.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assisting clients in the showroom, via email or telephone with excellent customer service and sales skills, includes preparing estimates and orders
- Maintaining the overall presentation of the showroom
- Follow up on sales leads, estimates, manufacturer and client deliveries
- Follow up with claims
- Research potential client leads
- Maintain client database for newletters
- Occasional offsite sales meetings and presentations
- Participate in the organization of special events at the showroom
- Participate in general business development activities, marketing, and creative assignments
- Support the A&D clients in interpreting/developing concepts that meet the client brief and budget
- Translate initial concepts into detailed 3D models and plans if required
- Manage drawing documentation
- Track orders and coordinate logistics
- 3-5 years of professional experience in interior design working for an architecture or interior design firm or high end furniture showroom
- 3-5 years of sales experience, preferably in design and luxury retail, especially furniture sales
- Bachelor’s degree in design (Interior Design or Architecture) – is preferred
- Fluent in Microsoft Office, especially Excel and Word – is a must
- Fluent in AutoCAD, Photoshop, InDesign, Sketchup, 3D rendering and/or other design software – is preferred
- Strong verbal & written communication skills in English
- Excellent attention to detail; Ability to multi-task
- Planning, organizational, and problem-solving skills- Self-motivated, team-player attitude
- Ability to communicate well with others
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Passion for modern design