Applicant must have a diverse knowledge of architecture principles and practices, uses advanced techniques and has responsibility for finished construction documentation, specifications and material approval. May supervise a small staff of architects and technicians.
· Assists in the development of project schedules, work scopes and all related addendums for submittal to Project Manager.
· Manage project systems with all consultants and ensure design documents are fully coordinated throughout each design phase.
· Ensure all design documents and specifications are finalized & completed to meet project milestones.
· Function as a communications conduit for clients regarding project requirements and communicate the information to all team members throughout the project’s duration when necessary.
· Schedule project team meetings and communicate all technical and other project information to team members, across all disciplines. Perform project and quality control reviews to assure that the project exceeds client expectations.
· Provide thorough and accurate project filing and documentation (including both hard copy and electronic media).
· Review and approve shop drawings, answer field questions and dispose all RFI’s, FC’s and CO’s submitted by the Construction Manager.
· Mentor team staff, provide technical assistance and serve as resource to the staff-at-large in specific areas of expertise.
· Applies sound and diverse knowledge of architecture principles, detailing and practices in a broad array of assignments and related fields.
· Acts independently regarding architectural technical methods and complexities while adhering to project’s design intent.
Minimum Education: Bachelor of Architecture, or equivalent
License: Highly recommended
Software Proficiency: ArchiCad, Word, Excel, Microsoft Project, Rhino
Experience: 8+ years in the field (two years project management experience)
Building Type: As appropriate to studio assignment
Excellent communications skills (verbal, oral and written)
Your Portfolio is required in PDF in order to be considered for the position.