The International Design Awards (IDA) exists to recognize, celebrate and promote exceptional design visionaries and discover emerging talent in Architecture, Interior, Product, Graphic and Fashion Design worldwide. The Farmani Group founded the IDA as the design sibling of the Annual Lucie Awards for Photography, which has emerged as one of the world’s most prestigious photography awards.
Submit projects in 5 design disciplines:
- Architectural Design
- Interior Design
- Graphic Design
- Fashion Design
- Product Design
- Provide a succinct, but detailed project description – share the original project idea, the design trigger, how the design contributes to society or local communities, etc.
- Upload up to ten images with each entry. Select several images to provide an overall view of the design, in addition to close-up shots. Please keep in mind that if you win an award, the first image you upload will be displayed as a thumbnail on the website and in the IDA Annual Book, so the first image should be one which best represents your design.
- Upload a PDF file with any additional project details, 3D drawings, product specifications, business plans, or any other information you may feel important to share.
- Credit all of the designers who participated in the project. You can also add photographer and model credits as appropriate.
- Each design discipline has numerous sub-categories for you to choose from, and many entries could fit into multiple sub-categories. To increase your chance of winning we recommend to enter the projects in more than one sub-category.
- Open to students and professionals.
- Entries can be submitted as completed, in-process, or conceptual works. Projects completed more than 5 years before the time of submission are not eligible.