The Architecture MasterPrize (AMP) aims to become one of the most respected architectural awards and set a new benchmark for the architectural and design professions globally.
The AMP celebrates the very best in design excellence and innovation from the worlds of Architectural, Interior, and Landscape Design. The awards program is dedicated to showcasing and promoting exceptional talent, and the value of the art and science of architecture in enriching our lives.
The Architecture MasterPrize stands:
- To advance the appreciation of quality architectural design around the world,
- To celebrate the greatest achievements in architecture, interior design and landscape design,
- To showcase the world-class talent and visionaries in these fields.
A jury of esteemed architects, industry professionals and academics will consider entries in 41 categories across the disciplines of architecture, interior design and landscape design. The MasterPrize is honoring and awarding the talents of those who push boundaries and set new standards, who turn the ordinary into the truly extraordinary and inspire others, today and for generations to come.
If you have an exceptional project you would like the world to know about, the AMP is the platform to showcase your work.
The Architects of the Year have their work showcased to a worldwide audience, receive the MasterPrize trophy, and enjoy extensive publicity through out a year in addition to the following benefits:
- inclusion in the press campaign directed to hundreds of thousands of design professionals, press, and potential clients worldwide,
- a profile in the online architecture directory, making it easier for clients to contact your company,
- being featured in the Architecture of the Year book which is distributed internationally,
- Winner Certificates,
- Winner Seal to promote your winning online and in printed material.