Please note that this competition has expired and is for reference only. See our active listings for competitions.
Has your firm completed a noteworthy design or construction project in the City of Brampton in 2017 or 2018? Do you have exciting new work coming up? Please consider submitting your projects to the City of Brampton’s Urban Design Awards 2018.
The Brampton Urban Design Awards celebrate achievements in design, architecture and landscape architecture. These awards, given out every two years, recognize the creativity and excellence of those who are working to fill Brampton with innovative, high-quality environments.
Projects are submitted in one of eight categories:
- Building – Residential, Commercial, Institutional, Industrial/Employment, Mixed-use
- Heritage Restoration – In-situ Renovation, Restoration, Adaptive Reuse
- New Landscape – Public Space, Park, Stormwater Pond, Valley, Streetscape, Planting Feature
- New Neighbourhood – 50 Acres or more with defined character, Centre, edges and recognition elements
- Concept or Plan – City-endorsed Master Plans, Projects, Studies
- Healthy and Sustainable Development – Sustainable Greenfield Development, Infill, Transit-oriented/Transit-supportive Design, Green Technology
- Project Marketing – Materials promoting high-quality projects in Brampton (brochures, video/web-based presentations, sales pavilions)
- New! Student Projects