This international competition invites all architecture students, young architects, young professionals, visual designers and all artists to develop and submit compelling ideas for the city of future.
Of the many issues that could be addressed, five are privileged:
- How will life evolve inside our homes?
- How is the school projected outside the classroom?
- What will urban spaces and the relationship between city and nature be like?
- What will our mobility be like?
- How will the activity of the service structures be organized?
A graphic design in A3 format (29.7 x 42 cm) is required and can be made with the technique deemed most appropriate: drawings made with manual or digital techniques, concepts, sketches, photographs, renderings, or collages.
1st Place: 250 €
2nd Place: 100 €
3rd Place: 50 € (Azienda Agricola Bennardi Award)
4th Place: 50 €
5th Place: 50 €