Designing learning spaces for children with low or no sight requires a lot more attention than designing for abled kids.
Can there be various models for implementing such education environments that multiply their potential? Can design help us identify modules/methods of upgrading existing schools for differently-abled teaching? Can we implement a new kind of pedagogy for the users in consideration?
The challenge is to design a school for the blind that engages – promotes – teaches almost as well as a general school for the abled children. The design must also focus on methods to mentally stimulate the kids through other sensory means.
Minimum requisite submission are sheets/boards and cover image containing:
- Site plan
- 1 x Key concept section
- 3D views x 4
- Additional cover image of 2000px x 1000px
- Write a 700-1000 word article/story in the Journal section of the project answering the questions given in the guide pdf
Minimum 3 sheets/presentation images/boards, no maximum sheet limit
[2800px x 3500px] in portrait digital format (JPEG only). Each image should be less than 15MB.
- Open for students and professionals from all disciplines of design
- 4 members maximum per team
- You can register more than one team but they have to be registered separately