Please note that this event has expired and is for reference only. See our active listings for events.
Featuring the winning and commended entries from this year’s RIBAJ Eye Line Exhibition, the competition that celebrates the art of architectural image making. Run in partnership with visualisation specialists AVR London, the winning entries use various media and styles, with the exhibition demonstrating the variety and depth of the architectural drawing.
The winners will be chosen by a panel of leadings experts:
- Hugh Pearman, Editor, RIBAJ
- Chris Wilkinson, Founder, WilkinsonEyre
- Joe Robson, Founding Director, AVR London
- Deanna Petherbridge CBE, Artist
- Emma Gibb, Associate Partner, Fosters and Partners
- Matthew Kernan, 2017 Eye Line Winner
21 Mann Island, Liverpool, L3 1BP