Please note that this job has expired and is for reference only. See our active listings for jobs.
Hello 3D Visualizer!
We are currently recruiting Architectural Illustrators at all levels to join our Toronto team. Based in Toronto, we create beautiful visualizations through architecture, design and compelling narratives. We’re in the business of making our clients look good.
As a full-time Architectural Illustrator, you will be responsible for:
- Creating architectural visualizations from beginning to end, in the form of photo-realistic still renderings, animations, and VR
- Collaborating with team members and clients to create captivating imagery that conveys design vision
- Estimating time to complete tasks and delivering on deadline
- Discovering and mastering new tools and tricks and sharing knowledge with the team
- Developing new skills
- Maintaining project and asset archives
Your qualifications include:
- At least University/College education OR 2-3 years work experience in Architecture or Design
- Proficiency using 3DS Max, V-Ray, Photoshop, Lightroom, Sketchup and Revit is mandatory
- Competency in spline/poly-modeling; lighting; materials; and post-production
- Developed a portfolio demonstrating technical abilities, architecture/design sensibilities, and artistic style
- Knowledge of photography, 3D animation creation, or coding is a bonus
- Experience in team, client and/or production management is an asset
We value team members who are:
- Honest, transparent, and responsible
- Creative in art and solutions-oriented thinking
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment and have a capacity to handle multiple projects and deadlines at a time
- Striving to be always better
As a company, we are proud to provide:
- A collaborative and transparent company culture in a fun-loving, professional environment
- Opportunity to work on high-profile projects, locally and globally
- Community of artists committed to learning, creating, and #alwaysbetter
- Competitive salary plus benefits (Group Extended Health Care Plan, Group Pension Plan, Annual Bonus Program)
If you feel inspired by our work and our culture, send us your application including Letter of Intention, Portfolio, and Resume.
We look forward to hearing from you!
*Only those eligible to work in Canada will be considered. Application must include a portfolio.*