We are an award winning architectural firm located in the Flatiron District of Manhattan specializing in lifestyle hospitality design and high end residential projects. Our hospitality portfolio ranges from intimate boutique properties to large multiple programmed projects. Our residential work varies from highly detailed residences to high rise luxury construction. We are looking for multi-talented individuals with a minimum of a BARCH from a U.S. accredited school to join our growing mid-size architectural firm. Positions offer a chance to be part of a team environment with exposure to award winning design, an exceptional client base and a record of successfully completed projects.
Architect: We are seeking talented energetic, creative, self-starter with intermediate to advanced level of industry experience.
Work directly with Sr. architects and interior designers to prepare digital presentations and contract documents throughout concept design, schematic design and design development to construction phases.
- Bachelor of Architecture from an accredited school;
- Proficient in Autocad;
- Knowledgeable in 3D Modeling programs 3D Max/V-Ray a plus;
- Knowledgeable in Revit, Bluebeam, a plus;
- Experience with Construction Documents;
- Familiar with NYC building codes and zoning;
- Excellent English language communication skills;
- Legally eligible to work in the United States without the need for sponsorship;
- Salary commensurate with experience.
Email resume and portfolio to: [email protected]