Platino Properties is a full-service development company specialising in high quality residential development, driven by a comprehensive in-house team of professionals who have acquired, developed and renovated some of Sydney’s most successful and high-profile properties.
Established in 1979, Platino manage every aspect of projects, from conception to completion; devoting the time and energy necessary to deliver on commitments and maintain our exceptional standards of quality.
Platino is seeking a Project Architect with strong design, communication and project management skills.
In this highly rewarding and fast-paced role you will take the project from approval, contract documentation through to completion.
Strong focus and knowledge of construction and detailing
- Experience in planning of documentation and ensuring the project is delivered on time
- Liaison with Councils and Builders
- Understanding planning and building regulations
- Involved in the full project cycle from concept to completion
Candidate Qualifications / Experience:
- 5-10 years’ experience
- Proven experience working on high quality residential projects
- Extensive past experience coordinating consultant teams, liaising with local authorities
- Relevant qualifications in Architecture (University)
- Confident ArchiCAD skills is a must
If you are looking to work with a great company and team and are a star performer who is looking to be part of something special and take up a new challenge then we want to hear from you today.
Due to an anticipated high volume of applications, only successful candidates who meet the above criteria will be contacted.